Wednesday, October 29, 2008

how long???

I was really hoping that October was going to be a great month, it started off pretty well with one referral. I know... the month isn't over yet but it might as well be. Yes I'm having one of "those" days... I just realized that on Friday it will be exactly 10 months that we've been waiting for our referral! I know that there are families out there that have been waiting a lot longer than we have, but when I saw that it's going to be 10 months it really hit me hard. I just want to not have any more sad days... at least not for this reason. It seems like we've had bad news or bad milestones on holidays, anniversaries etc. I was really hoping that Halloween wouldn't be ruined...

0 comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Parker's room

Parker's room